Administration | San Marcos, CA | Full Time
Want to be a part of a growing company that’s making a difference in our world? Look no further than Artemis Institute for Clinical Research! You’ll enjoy a friendly and exciting culture with opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer the following generous benefits to our full-time employees:
- A range of PPO and HMO medical plans by Blue Shield of CA
- PPO and HMO dental plans by Humana
- Vision coverage, Long Term Disability plan, and Life/AD&D coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- A welcoming work environment
We’re looking for a bright, talented new team member to be a part of our story. Check out this current opening and if you think you may be a fit for the role, see instructions for how to apply below.
Artemis Research is a leading Principal Investigator and Patient Focused clinical research company dedicated to advancing medical treatments. Established in 2008 by colleagues who bring more than 50 years of combined research experience, Artemis specializes in Psychiatry/Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Women’s Health studies. With multiple locations serving Southern California including San Diego, San Marcos and Riverside, each Artemis site is fully equipped to conduct complex clinical research trials.
Artemis is looking for an Office Administrator for the Riverside office. Under the supervision of the Site Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for supervising all administrative aspects of the office.
Company Name: Artemis Institute for Clinical Research
Title of Position: Office Administrator
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $16-$18 per hour Based on Experience
Location: San Marcos: no remote work
Work Schedule: Monday- Thursday 8:00 am -04:30 pm; Friday 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Required Education and Experience:
- Must have strong computer skills, and able and willing to learn new software systems
- Must have prior office administrator or related experience
- Bachelors or advanced degree/certification a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
Description of Responsibilities:
- Management and oversight of all office supplies and equipment to ensure the site is fully operational and in compliance with required pertinent regulations
- Maintain clear and consistent communications with Site Management teams and leadership to ensure efficient daily operational flow
- Manage facility vendors including Phone/IT networks, copier, janitorial services, cable services. etc.
- Manage facility-related expenses to ensure budget adherence and maximize profitability for company
- Audit and manage the office for compliance with standards for inventory, maintenance, cleanliness, etc.
- Commitment and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent professional communication, punctual and responsible
- Extremely well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable and attentive to detail
- Mature and pleasant demeanor
- Willingness to learn new tasks and grow with the company
To Apply go to the following link https://hire.jobscore.com/careers/artemisinstituteforclinicalresearch/jobs/office-administrator-dm8-zMm_ar6QdyaKkAGGpB?previewing=true
and click “Apply for this job”
Benefits: We provide a competitive benefit program including: 401(k) Plan with Company match; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance and paid time off.
Our Core Values:
- We always put patients first
- We deliver the best customer experience every day
- We do the right thing
- We work as a team
- We embrace a journey of continuous improvement