Senior Associate Ad Operations
Marketing | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time | From $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
Troika is a transformational consulting and solutions group that delivers resilient brand equity, amplifying brands through emerging technology to deliver performance-driven business growth.
Troika specializes in providing business growth solutions across pillars: (1) Brand Building and Activation (2) Innovation and Enterprise Technology and (3) Customer Acquisition and Performance Marketing. Troika’s revenue generating pillars are designed to deliver the key business outcomes for our clients: (a) building enterprise value in brands (b) acquiring customers (c) to retaining customers (d) positioning a brand for a merger or acquisition. We make brands and make brands go faster.
Troika operates as a Global “Matrixed” organization with core Enterprise and Technical “Group Functions” delivering the solutions needs of the three revenue generating business solutions pillars. Group Functions consist of: Finance, Human Resources, IT Infrastructure., Strategic Finance, Enterprise Planning, Legal, Technology, Data & Analytics, Decision Sciences, Strategy, Process, Design, Marketing and Business Development. Our teams report to their operational functions and more importantly report to the revenue generating projects across the organization.
Troika’s sector expertise is in Media & Entertainment, Sports & Betting, Consumer Products & Services, eSports & Gaming, Financial and Professional Services and Education. Troika is a publicly listed company on the NASDAQ (TRKA) and has offices in New York, Los Angeles and London with over 225 employees in 5 office locations.
Agency Side position. As the Sr. Associate for AdOps, you will be responsible for providing support on the set-up, execution, QA and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with both internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign success. You will have expert knowledge of ad serving systems, site tagging and a passion for new and emerging technologies.
What You Will Do:
- Work within Google Campaign Manager and DSPs to manage and administer digital media campaigns
- Be a primary point of contact for external ad operation vendors/hosting sites/creative agencies for all online advertising technical issues and questions
- Regular QA of client’s sites to ensure proper site tagging
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working within a digital trafficking/Ad Ops role
- Working knowledge of Google Campaign Manager or other adserver
- Working knowledge of Ad Verification Partners such as DoubleVerify or IAS
- Working knowledge of Tag Management Systems such as GTM or Tealium a plus
- Working knowledge of DSPs such as DV360 or The Trade Desk a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving, and client service skills.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent follow-through skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines with ability to prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines
- Proficient in MS office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
- Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over time
- Recognize recurrent or potential issues and problems, and know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Takes clear ownership of assigned tasks
- Express oneself clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
- Write in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially