Supplier Integration Specialist
Enterprise Automation | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As a Supplier Integration Specialist at Taulia, you will be responsible for the implementation and support of Inbox by Taulia solutions, ensuring data integrity throughout application systems, and ensuring that assigned application development tasks are meeting strategic business objectives.
The Supplier Integration Specialist is also responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing proper technical solutions to enhance the business value of assigned operations, establishing and maintaining tactical plans that support Taulia’s strategic vision, ensuring a common understanding of technical matters is reached across the company, assisting in the implementation of tactical plans and ensuring proper IT controls are established, followed and monitored for quality results.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of a scalable and robust Integration solution.
- Design, develop and integrate Integration maps and processes to other systems.
- Provide ongoing internal customer support for Inbox by Taulia product questions and problems.
- Ensure standards and policies are maintained.
- Ensure development, documentation, and communication of progress reports pertaining to new EDI transaction maps, business edits and new trading partner onboarding.
- Promote fun and celebrate success within your organization.
- Represent Taulia in a professional and positive manner.
- Three+ years experience in B2B account manager, ERP Systems, Finance, SaaS, and Invoice Automation.
- Extensive experience of eInvoicing and procurement.
- Extensive experience with ANSI X12 transaction (810, 850, 997, proprietary, etc.), cXML, UBL and etc.
- Extensive experience with connectivity methods like FTP, sFTP, AS2.
- Ability to understand and discuss the business-to-business transactions that occur in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong phone and e-maill etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills are required.
- Flexible, objective and professional.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.