Sales | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Sales Leader will create a sales culture and drive sales results through leadership and mentorship of the sales team, and oversight and execution of new processes and strategy. As the Sales Leader you will have the opportunity to partner with the CEO in the overall organizational growth strategy and be the key driver and advocate for execution of that strategy.
- Grow total bookings through driving our sales team to penetrate target accounts
- Optimize our sales process to constantly improve our win/loss metrics
- Build an effective account management function to support renewals and upsell targets
- Support, train, and provide the necessary tools for the sales team to engage new prospects
- Engage with Sales Reps regularly to review close plans, brainstorm ways to control deals, and conduct regular role play opportunities
- Lead weekly sales meeting and mentor direct reports through regular one on one meetings
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly organized individual who is process driven
- A leader who influences exceptional performance, who can execute and deliver results
- An executor who can filter ideas and translate high level strategy into actionable plans
- A driver of our culture who can lead, mentor and develop a team of A-Players
- A strong team player with a proven track record of effective cross-department collaboration
- A solid leadership presence and high Emotional IQ
- 10+ years’ experience in sales
- 4+ years’ experience managing and developing a high performing SaaS sales team
- Experience building an account management function
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization