Sales | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role Is About
As the owner of an assigned sales territory, the Sales Executive will work to cultivate new CT|One customers and maintain existing client relationships. This role will require leveraging data and taking a strategic approach to prioritize potential new customers, and focus on solution selling by identifying needs and current pain points. Through follow-up and diligence on market qualified leads and sales qualified opportunities, performing software demonstrations, and through strong relationship building, the Sales Executive will strive to transition prospects into customers. With a six month training program and team support, the right Sales Executive will be given the tools and resources to succeed in this role.
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- An A Player who is looking to earn their real-world Sales MBA
- Strong desire to win
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong project management skills
- Diligent in follow up and strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills and proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude and coach’s mentality
- A track record of setting and exceeding goals in sales and professional development
- Strong communication skills with others (internal/external) especially in high-stress situations
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com