Sales Development Representative
Sales | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role Is About
The Sales Development Representative is focused on delivering marketing qualified leads to our growth team. Utilizing a combination of techniques to generate these leads – cold calling, direct email campaigns, and social selling – the Sales Development Rep will take ownership for qualifying each lead from our inbound marketing team.
- Provide prospect support to the growth team with scheduling, follow up, and data management within our CRM
- Conduct effective discovery calls, schedule product demos, and initiate timely follow up
- Manage all inbound MQLs through immediate follow up on MQL alerts
- Deliver proper and precise documentation and activity in CRM
- Test new marketing campaigns and sales strategies
- Schedule and coordinate logistical items for prospect calls and meetings
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- Strong relationship management skills and proven ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
- Strong project management skills
- An individual diligent in follow up with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with a CRM
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, inside sales, or customer service preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com