Customer Success | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Implementation Manager will strive to create and maintain positive customer relationships through effective software implementation. A successful and impactful individual in this role will contribute to the larger mission of Remarkable Health of removing obstacles for our customers as they adopt and utilize our product, and act as a liaison between our product, development, and customer success teams. Your ability to do this has come through your direct experience as a user of the CT1 application.
- Serve as the main point of contact and application subject matter expert during the implementation process, including on site go-live support and post implementation
- Create and facilitate customer training curriculum to instruct effective software use among customers
- Create, build and maintain positive relationships with our customers to ensure they become raving fans
- Analyze and document agency requirements, clinical workflows, and reporting requirements and the impact on product implementation unique to multiple customers
- Develop customized training materials for new add-on features to our product such as: administrative guides, user guides, FAQs, and webinar recordings
- Document, monitor and track all current implementation projects with current and new customers, to proactively ensure effective communication and resolution of problems
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies!
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improve Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- Experience as a direct user of the CT1 application
- A diligent individual with a strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to develop, implement, and training for customers
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous team leadership experience and a desire to mentor
- Strong commitment to the customer experience and delivering ‘wow’ moments
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the Behavioral Health EHR industry
- 3+ years of experience in behavioral health billing
- Experience working with payers including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. remarkablehealth.com