Accounting and Finance Leader
Finance | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Accounting and Finance Leader will be responsible for the full accounting and finance functions and the day to day activities at Remarkable Health. As the Accounting and Finance Leader you will be responsible to maintain high financial integrity by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting accurate financial information.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- Check runs
- Manage and execute monthly and ad hoc product and service invoicing for customers
- Payroll processing and administration
- General ledger and account reconciliations
- Review monthly expenses for completeness and accuracy
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Treasury and budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce timely and accurate financial reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Develop and improve systems and procedures to achieve efficiencies and initiate corrective actions as needed
- Assign projects and direct accounting staff to achieve accounting and finance goals
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- A driven individual with a strong desire to continuously learn
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
- Experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate and manage large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct, supervise and motivate
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- CPA preferred
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization