Finance | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role Is About
The Accounting Administrator will support and execute various processes within accounting and office management functions. As a cross-functional team member, your attention to detail will ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Finance and People Ops departments at Remarkable Health.
- Lead all Accounts Payable administration, review, and execution
- Manage and execute monthly and ad hoc product and service invoicing for customers
- Review monthly expenses for completeness and accuracy
- Support Finance team in monthly close process
- Manage snack, beverage, and office supply inventory to ensure stocked and organized supplies are on hand at all times
- Handle all office and facility maintenance concerns through work orders, vendor communication, and facility management
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly detail-oriented individual with a commitment to ensuring accuracy on a consistent basis
- An individual with strong organizational skills who embraces multi-tasking and manages time effectively
- An individual with strong customer-facing communication skills with a commitment to professional and creative interactions
- A driven individual with a strong desire to continuously learn
- Experience with Excel
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ accounting experience
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com