Growth | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
At Remarkable Health, we develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class success software platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values: relentless learners that get sh*t done all while consistently improving relationships.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the Best Arizona Companies of 2017!
What This Role is About
As an Account Manager you have the distinct opportunity to develop and maintain strong relationships with our current customer base to drive retention, upsells, and referral sales. In coordination with the Customer Success team, the Account Manager will deepen customer engagement and create value in each customer relationship.
- Develop an understanding of Remarkable Health’s current customer base and engage with customers through assisting in User Group planning and execution
- Leverage data to create a strategic approach of customer prioritization to mitigate retention risk
- Create value in customer relationships through business reviews, onsite visits, and onsite/remote follow-up
- Lead current and new product demos for upsell opportunities within current customer base
Who We’re Looking For
- Strong relationship management skills
- A highly analytical individual with a proven ability to create solutions
- A customer focused individual with a commitment to achieving positive customer outcomes
- An individual with a positive and upbeat attitude
- An individual with a track record of setting and exceeding goals in sales and professional development
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in both low and high-stress situations
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com