Solution Delivery | Prague, Czech Republic | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. We are very flexible so our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Robert Bosch, MediaMarktSaturn, Kärcher, etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
You can find out more about us:
Your mission and what will you be in charge of?
- Lead the technical aspects of projects and support multiple customers
- Design and configure the Price f(x) solution according to customer requirements
- Assist with gathering, communicating and formalizing customer requirements in the form of user stories
- Lead the configuration of the Price f(x) solution, using both the Price f(x) native language and Groovy
- Manage Price f(x) colleagues and partners on the assigned projects
- Mentor junior colleagues - transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of the Price f(x) SaaS solution
- Work with Price f(x) Support to resolve technical issues
- Analyze and define the requirements for the integration of data from/to customer’s other IT systems
- Lead regression testing and quality assurance efforts of newly delivered and changed functionality
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles involving Java or Groovy
- Experience with pricing domain projects and with relational databases
- Experience serving in a large, global, complex company and/or working with large, global, complex clients
- Ability to communicate with customers in-person, on conference calls and through email
- Skill with writing concise, effective communication to various audiences
- Experience with Agile project management and tools (we use Jira)
Other Job Specifics
- The working location - Prague, or Hradec Králové or Ostrava
- Travel may be required up to 10% to customer locations
- Valid permit to live and work in the Czech Republic
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.