Customer | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world. You can find out more here:
Develop and maintain great relationships with our partners - guiding them through on-boarding, training, joint-marketing, sales, and project delivery. In addition, you’ll engage with industry specialists from leading firms to share Price f(x) updates and gain a better understanding of the changing market landscape. The US Partner Manager is a senior role in the company.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Professionally and proactively manage and own partner management and alliance topics in the United States.
- Guide partners through the on-boarding process from initial discussion about Price f(x) and partner, through demonstrations, partner fit & potential analysis, and legal agreements
- Continuously develop a partner relationship and provide valuable updates on a periodic basis
- Collaborate with partners on sales pipeline and deal management tracking
- Support partner led sales cycles and/or project delivery on an as-needed basis
- Update partners on our latest product developments, customer success stories, partner accelerators, etc. on a periodic basis
- Perform market research related to partners and competitors
- Manage PFX Partner KPIs and metrics
- Manage PFX Partner territory budget
What should you have to succeed?
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or management information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English; other European languages are a plus
- University degree
This would make it easier:
- General knowledge of pricing, pricing strategies, and software
- Exposure to CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Management or technology consulting background
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in one or more of the following areas – partner/channel management, Marketing & Sales, Management Consulting, Pricing
- Chicago, IL
Other Job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.