Customer Solutions | Midwest | Full Time
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world. Find out more:
Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of…
- Communicating, gathering and formalizing customer requirements
- Design and configuration of Price f(x) solution according to customer needs
- Collaboration with Price f(x) support and customer on resolving technical issues
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Price f(x)!
- Good knowledge of
- object-oriented programming principles, Java/Groovy
- The programming language Java; experience with Groovy language is an advantage
- web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Experience with:
- enterprise software implementation projects is a plus
- pricing domain projects is a big plus
- with relational databases
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.