Technical Support Engineer (English)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is now searching for Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Support team. The (Senior) Technical Support Engineer manages customer issues to ensure that they are resolved quickly and satisfactorily. He or she also works to mentor and lead others on the support team, to improve customer support processes, to maintain strong customer satisfaction, and to influence the product roadmap. As a member of a small and dynamic company, he or she also gets involved in other activities such as technical assistance to the Sales team, helping customers integrate OSPWAT products, helping to test and assess new products and product releases, and other special projects like OPSWAT Academy, Pen. Test. We are looking for an energetic and motivated person who likes interacting with customers and going onsite to provide customer with professional services (training, system implementation) globally, tinkering with software, learning about new technologies, and “doing what it takes” to contribute to OPSWAT’s quick growth.
- Resolving customer issues (which are often technical issues) rapidly and comprehensively, making sure to meet published SLAs;
- Working closely with technically oriented customers (typical customers are engineers and IT personnel);
- Maintaining strong customer relationships through:
- Regularly scheduled conference calls to review open issues
- Occasional in-person meetings
- Timely and reassuring updates to tickets on open issues
- Improving issue management processes within the company;
- Coordinating activity between Support, R&D, Product Management, and other departments;
- Mentoring and assisting the support team, both locally and in remote offices;
- Gaining expertise (both functional and limited technical) in the OPSWAT products;
- Managing and contributing to light technical one-off projects.
- Going onsite and delivering professional services (training, system implementation) per request.
- Getting engaged in other special projects activities like OPSWAT Academy, Pen. Test per request
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience;
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Windows server;
- A good foundation of basic networking concepts;
- Basic knowledge of Linux, with an interest to expand that knowledge;
- Strong spoken and written English language skills;
- Presentation skills (be able to describe things and convey ideas to others in an easy way);
- A proven customer-oriented attitude, including the ability to work with difficult and/or frustrated customers;
- A passion for solving problems and making customers happy;
- Ability to think logically, analyze logs and troubleshoot computer software and IT related issues;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in providing customer support of technical software products is a plus;
- Testing experience is a plus;
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Familiarity with computer programing.
- Technical familiarity with Mac OS.
- Cybersecurity domain experience, including file security, device security, network security etc.
- Japanese Language Proficiency is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe