Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps/Cloud)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender and MetaAccess solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
- Company size: 100+
- Location: District 3
- Working time: Monday - Friday
What you will be doing
We are looking for an SRE who is driven and passionate and will help us in our efforts of operating a highly complex ecosystem of Cybersecurity services.
- Operate Cloud services hosted in AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure.
- Automate all operations, treat all infrastructure as code.
- Respond to alerts, follow incident management procedures (within business hours).
- Measure everything, operate based on Service Level Indicators and Objectives.
- Migrate complex workloads from on-premises to Cloud.
- Develop delivery pipelines, handle configuration management.
- Have a focus on compliance and best practices.
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related major.
- Experience in building API-based integrations (REST, SOAP, API Gateway).
- Knowledgeable of securing data, understanding OAuth, SAML, OpenID.
- Proficient in Bash, PowerShell and Python (or Ruby, Node.js).
- Eager to take responsibility, accountability and ownership of systems and processes.
- Ability to Adopt new technologies and willingness to self-learn those technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, ability to perform efficiently in a team serving the whole organization.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Experience in building integrations with Cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts or experience with Cloud automation tools.
- Experience with Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Boto3, Troposphere.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe