Senior International Accountant
Accounting | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is seeking a Sr. International Accountant reporting into the international accounting manager. In this role, the Sr. Accountant will be responsible for recording and reconciling international accounting transactions, billings, and invoices as well as coordinating with OPSWAT team members in other countries and external international accounting firms and reporting on local and US accounting statements.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Recording specific accounting transactions in the general ledger for international operations.
- Creating and tracking internal billings & invoices and transactions.
- Reconciling US ledgers to local book ledgers, noting foreign transactions, foreign exchange, and GAAP differences.
- Coordinating with team members on local books vs. management forecasting.
- Creating and maintaining a mapping of local accounts to US general ledgers.
- Coordinating with local accounting firms on transactions, audits, information, and reporting.
- Creating trial balances and financial statements at entity or reporting division levels.
- Assisting with tax reporting requests on an as-needed basis
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s in accounting required.
- Two years of international accounting experience is required.
- Three to five years of overall accounting experience is required.
- Proficient in English
- Good organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in print.
- Collaborate with others to accomplish organizational goals; identify and resolve problems.
- Use logical or rational thinking to solve problems; make decisions based on personal judgment.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service, and Trust.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- CPA license is preferred.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe