Senior Director of Products
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,500 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
We are looking for an experienced product management professional to lead one of our largest business lines focusing on Cross-Domain Security (A quick video to demonstrate the use cases). This line of business has double-digit growth YoY with customer adoption in all regions across many essential sectors of critical infrastructure such as Energy, Government & Defense, Manufacturing, Transportation etc. This leader will bring best practices and proven track record in establishing a business-first, Enterprise-centric product organization delivering software and hardware combined solutions. Cybersecurity experience is highly desired to understand the competitive landscape of the market and develop strategies that align with the growing demand.
As Senior Director of Products, you will be responsible for defining the product strategies and managing the P&L for the entire business line; assisting in defining and executing the go to market strategy; and exploring new product directions. You are expected to be an individual with strong leadership who can influence and execute visions following the company directions.
In this hands-on, high-impact role, you will collaborate with and drive multiple teams of engineers to build, improve and transform OPSWAT's Cross-Domain Solutions. You must be able to lead on both business and technical sides of the solutions; have strong analytical skills and partnering mindset; research the relevant market and industries to understand customer problem sets and navigate paths for the best fit solution strategy.
You should have a combination of hands-on leadership experience, a collaborative spirit and a willingness to learn. You will expect to have the end-to-end ownership of an entire business line and grow it with the best you have. The position is based at our headquarters in San Francisco and is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing enterprise cybersecurity company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead multiple product strategies and roadmaps for software and hardware
- Work with engineering leadership for optimizing product resource assignment
- Work with hardware management in improving fulfillment and supply chain processes
- Lead new initiatives for next-generation products and technologies
- Develop subject matter expertise on competitive landscape, value propositioning and industry trends for sales teams, channel partners and the broader organization
- Deliver sales training and enablement tools such as sales kits, qualification and messaging guides for sales effectiveness
- Review sales activities and pipelines with sales organizations
- Manage partnerships for joint go to market opportunities
- Help improve New Product Introduction (NPI) processes and define clear metrics of performance
- Create content for thought leadership, including white papers, webinars and presentations
- Drive strategy and content for sales tools and sales presentations
- Represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc. and help establish OPSWAT as a leader in Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
- Manage cost of goods and P&L of each of the product lines in the solution
What We Need From You
- 10+ years of Product Management and/or Business Development experience in relevant cybersecurity industries
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations with high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of technologies and analytic aptitude in understanding industry trends and dynamics in cybersecurity for critical infrastructure
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software startup environment
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills and experience in building and leading multiregional product teams
- Understanding of security industry and the market is essential; cybersecurity domain experience, including network security and air-gapped systems is preferred
- Have successful launch experiences of hardware products with embedded software systems; Experience in supply chain management is desired
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.