QA Engineer (Agile)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender and MetaAccess solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
- Company size: 100+
- Location: District 3
- Working time: Monday - Friday
The position will play an important role in assuring quality of OPSWAT cyber security technologies and products at highest level. As a member of team, you will be involved in every stage of the software development life cycle.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for both manual and automated test
- Analyze/review product requirements
- Write/review detailed test cases and perform testing based on requirements
- Perform different types of testing: API testing, functional testing, integration testing, usability testing, compatibility testing, performance testing, security testing, regression testing,...
- Utilize and improve the existing test framework to implement automated tests
- Handle support escalation such as creating reproducible bug reports or help troubleshoot
- Report/manage defects
What We Need From You
- Experience in software testing with a good QA mindset
- Experience in testing software on different Operating Systems (Windows, Linux...) and Browsers
- Experience in writing automation using any scripting languages (bash shell, powershell, python,...), any programming languages such as Java, C/C++, C#...
- Familiar with working in Agile team
- Good at written English communication
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Good at verbal English communication
- Familiar with JIRA, TeamCity, Git
- Experience in leading a QA team
- System and/or network administration skills (MCP and/or LPI certificates are welcomed)
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security and etc…
Why you'll love working here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe