Order Operations Manager
Operations | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for an Order Operations Manager to join our team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment. This is an interdisciplinary position that is responsible for global order management, billing, cash collections, inventory management, licensing and compliance. This position reports to the Controller and will partner closely with Sales Operations, Global Sales and our finance teams.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of sales order management including new partner and customer setup, sales order review, and invoice processing using NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Consult and collaborate with Sales Operations and revenue accounting on non-standard contract terms to ensure orders are processed completely, accurately, and in compliance with the company policy, as well as revenue recognition guidelines.
- Analyze hardware appliance forecasts, prepare batch orders, manage inventory level, and coordinate between third party logistics providers and customers for hardware orders.
- Manage license requests and become a subject matter expert in Licensing.
- Reconcile monthly bookings and billings reports for management reporting.
- Responsible for cash application of customer invoices and communication with Treasury and GL teams when payments are made to incorrect accounts that subsequently need to be transferred.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Sales Operations and Accounting and become a subject matter expert with regards to Order Management.
- Work with business users and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in on-going process improvements on order processing, deal closure, invoicing, and collections workflows.
- Propose reasonable and creative solutions to improve workflows based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assist with creation and preparation of schedules and ad hoc reports regarding key metrics for management review.
- Responsible for ensuring timely customer payments through sending collection follow-up notices and for resolving invoicing issues in a timely manner.
We’re Looking for Someone With
- BS/BA or Equivalent Experience Required
- 5+ years of work experience in billing, collections, or order fulfillment preferred
- Experience working at software or subscription-based company highly preferred
- 1+ year of work experience in inventory management preferred
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- International working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe