Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. More than 1,500 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, and Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption.
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing facilities maintenance at multiple locations.
- Monitoring & enforcing office security/health protocols.
- Maintaining office food programs.
- Planning & executing of office events.
- Running international & domestic shipping including product shipping logistics.
- Researching & executing office enhancement projects.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with all vendors and contractors.
- Scheduling and coordinating Corporate House bookings.
- Fulfilling general administrative duties including –
- Administrative support for the Director of Operations.
- Answering the phone, taking messages.
- Keeping inventory & stocking of office supplies.
- Greeting & signing in guests.
- Keeping track of and staying within budgets.
- Sorting & distributing mail.
What We Need From You
- 2 years Office Management experience or 4 years Office Assistant experience.
- Positive outlook, professional demeanor, can-do attitude, team player.
- After hours availability.
- Resourcefulness and creative problem solving.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly refined organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and address office needs as they arise.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work unsupervised.
- Well versed in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Adept in domestic and international shipping procedures and using UPS, FedEx, and DHL platforms.
- Experience in event planning and execution.
- Able to lift 50 lbs., be on your feet, and exert yourself physically when needed.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty if needed.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Please, no drop-ins or phone calls.