Director of OEM Licensing
Alliances & Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join our OEM licensing team and manage the demand development and promotion of our endpoint security SDK to defined OEM customers and market segments.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify and approach technology companies with products which could benefit from the incorporation of OPSWAT OESIS Framework SDK and other OPSWAT products into their feature set
- Assess the 'value add' which the OPSWAT intellectual property will create for the the target customer
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing OESIS Framework SDK customers
- Collaborate with OPSWAT legal department to identify business and legal terms of term sheets which require incorporation into final, executed agreements.
- Maximize revenue and monitor contribution of OEM licensing to overall OPSWAT revenue
What We Need From You:
- Must have at least 5 years of either OEM Sales or Supplier Management experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with closing complex high-dollar deals including marketing cooperation from OEM customers
- Willing to travel on occasional basis
It Would Be Great If You Had:
- Experience in the network manageability software or general IT security industry is preferred
- Worked with both US and Non-US technology companies
- Proven track record of accurate forecasting sales and/or COGs; consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Balance of hunter and gatherer mentality
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.