Director of Business Operations
Operations/HR/Finance | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a Director, Business Operations to scale the Company’s global business systems, infrastructure, and processes in order to support our long-term growth. The position requires a seasoned individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment and someone with a customer-oriented (both external and internal) mindset. This position reports to the Chief Finance Officer and will partner closely with senior executives of OPSWAT to drive operational excellence.
What You’ll Do
- End-to-end management of the Leads to Opportunity and Quote to Cash processes.
- Deliver seamless systems integration between Marketing (Hubspot), Sales (SFDC), and Finance (NetSuite ERP) to streamline the Leads to Opportunities and Quote to Cash processes.
- Ensure 100% data consistency and data integrity across the systems.
- Manage a team of SFDC admins and provide admin support to SFDC and PRM (Partner Relationship System).
- Automate license generation/activation process.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to establish global sales polices to one worldwide standard and ensure policy compliance e.g. sales discounts.
- Manage the deliverables of 3rd party SFDC vendor(s)
- Maintain SFDC licenses
- Manage the monthly sales commissions payment and reporting process
- Work with Finance to automate and streamline back-end financial processes.
- Work with the BI team to develop and maintain operational dashboards.
- Support hardware fulfillment process
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in on-going process improvements on order processing, deal closure, invoicing, and collections workflows.
We’re Looking for Someone With
- Metrics-driven and know how to develop alignment & accountability within your team.
- An excellent communicator and manager. You lead with strong internal communications, support and guidance, and accountability with your team.
- An operational excellence execution-oriented leader and multi-tasker. You’re process-driven and build systems that work.
- Passionate in continuous process improvements with a mindset that challenges the status quo.
- Interested and engaged in developing and applying emerging technologies
- BS/BA or Equivalent Experience Required
- 10+ years of work experience in sales operations with a strong systems background
- Experience working at software or subscription-based company highly preferred
- Salesforce experience a MUST
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe