Digital Transformation Architect
S/W Engineering | Timisoara, Romania / Veszprem, Hungary, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cybersecurity leader that helps protect the world’s critical infrastructure. Because any file or device coming into any organization could contain malware, introduce vulnerabilities, or be non-compliant, we do not trust any file coming into any organization. We have distilled this Zero Trust philosophy down into two simple sentences: Trust no File. Trust no Device. All of our products and technologies spring from this philosophy.
Our platforms enable organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. OPSWAT provides these processes to over 1,000 organizations worldwide, in sectors such as Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems. Most North American nuclear power plants use our processes to secure their facilities. These customers have entrusted us to help them ensure the security of their organizations (and in some cases their countries); ensure compliance with internal policies and governmental regulations; and protect their reputations, their financial standing, and their relationships.
OPSWAT is searching for a Digital Transformation Architect. You will be focused on improving company-wide efficiency for DevOps and in terms of digital transformation. Instead of fixing 100 different issues on a legacy system, you may want to come up with a new solution to replace the legacy system. Instead of stabilizing first and innovate later, we want you to innovate first and stabilize later. Your experience in infrastructure or engineering experience will be very beneficial but more importantly, your technical aptitude and learning capability are more important since you will make a data-driven decision rather than a decision based on your experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage/improve business/enterprise applications
- Help train employee with day-to-day application use as well as optimize the configuration
- Follow technical trends and apply to the company and people
- A few examples
- improve existing company-wide IAM solution or even replace it if required
- Improve onboarding / offboarding experience for the whole organization
- Improve data integrity amongst CRM and marketing automation tools
What We Need from You:
- Be able to make a decision based on data rather than your experience
- Be able to learn new technology or application and train others
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix philosophy and tools
- Cloud services and cloud platform
- Good understanding of security
- Good communication skill both in writing and in speaking
- System design skill
- Be familiar with business automation
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Security certification such as CISSP or SAN GIAC
- Data Science or Data Engineering experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking the link to apply. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website.