Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
We are Noble People. A modern creative media agency. We worked with the best creative agencies in the business and left to do things our own way. https://noblepeople.co/
We are an agency that wants to develop original, bold and provocative media ideas.
Media ideas that aren’t media.
Media that isn’t freaking boring.
Brand ideas that people love.
We do communications strategy, media planning and buying, and reporting and optimization – but with a lens that respects creativity and without the bullshit that comes along with most media agencies. We are passionate. We have strong values based on integrity and honesty. We find smarter ways to make an impact. We strip out the nonsense and do away with the old rules. We take a modern, transparent, and innovative approach to media – again, always through a creative lens.
We partner with some of the best creative agencies in the business including Opinionated and Preacher and others you will know. We also have relationships with some of the most innovative brands in business today including WeTransfer, Venmo, Nickelodeon, and Whoop.
Who you are
The ideal candidate already creates content (for themselves or on behalf of others) in a way that demonstrates creativity, resourcefulness and an understanding of the platforms.
- You are detail-oriented
- You can exercise active listening and can effectively communicate verbally, visually and in writing
- You know when to ask questions, formulate solutions and take initiative
- You have excellent organizational skills and can multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- The desire to work on a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable because sometimes there is ambiguity, but there is also lots of opportunity
What you’ll do
- You will produce high-quality outputs for our business with a focus on appealing to the interests of the audience by creating engaging material.
- You will be able to conceive, produce and post new content on behalf of the agency, under the guidance of the CMO, with a specific focus on LinkedIn, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- You will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in our company's outputs.
- You will update existing material and identify new ways to reach our audience and contribute to the reshaping of our stylistic guidelines.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Fluency in all major social platforms
- Some video editing capability
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Confidence in front of and behind of the camera is preferred
- Experience working in media, advertising, digital, technology and/or entertainment is a plus
This is an in-person assignment. The role will requires working with co-workers in person, 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
We take care of you
Noble People offers a generous time-off package of 15 PTO days per annum, Safe & sick days, Personal and Birthday PTO as well as Summer Fridays, Mental Health & Wellness days, and a Sabbatical Program if you are with the agency 7 or more years.
We offer a comprehensive healthcare plan for eligible employees and their families which includes Medical with Telehealth/virtual care options, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Lastly, we allow for a cell phone reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Flexible Spending Account, daily snacks, and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunity
We are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability, or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience, and perspective