Advertising Operations Manager
Ad Operations | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Motive is a global app marketing company offering customized solutions that empower app developers, brands and agencies with the tools and expertise to build lasting connections with high-quality users. The world's leading mobile app companies rely on Motive's powerful combination of data science, leading technology, talent and grit to turn app users into long-lasting customers
We are seeking creative, driven, and out-of-the-box thinkers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA. Founded in 2004, Motive has received recognition for its performance across the mobile industry, as well as being named to the Inc. 5000 Hall of Fame. Learn more at www.motiveinteractive.com.
The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day project management of mobile advertising campaigns. This will include working with Client Success, Account Management, Media Buying, and Data Analysis teams to deliver on clients’ advertising goals in the following capacities:
- Gather and document campaign performance goals, delivery requirements, budgets, and KPIs from client-facing teams.
- Assist Account Management and Media Buying teams with campaign set-up.
- Allocate and monitor campaign delivery across Motive's network of publishers and internal media buyers to ensure all client goals and requirements are met.
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis and optimize campaigns to meet client KPIs.
- Work with Data Analysts to perform deeper analysis on campaign performance and iterate on allocation strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Analytics and mathematics skills; ability to analyze and manage raw data to draw conclusions for campaign optimization and client insights; proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with mobile app usage and advertising metrics
- Technically inclined: ability to read and understand coding language and raw data in order to effectively work with Software Development and Data teams
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Looker, Tableau, or Periscope
- Experience with project management systems such as Asana, Jira, Trello, or Basecamp
- 1+ years work experience in Digital Marketing, AdOps or Account Management
- Ranked as one of San Diego's best places to work.
- Work in a fast-paced development environment where you will see the results of your work immediately
- Casual relaxed atmosphere with a results-driven mentality
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits: Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as a mobile marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising
- Awesome company events!