Videographer & Editor
COPA | Walnut Creek, CA | Full Time
Who is COPA Soccer Training Center and Hall Equities Group?
COPA Productions is the internal Marketing and creative department at COPA Soccer Training Center and Hall Equities Group. At COPA STC, we aim to combine training methodologies based on sports science with cutting-edge technology to create a truly unique training environment. We focus on creating an assessment-based training center that provides an athlete with quantitative data to objectively track the progression of technical, physical, and cognitive skills. Hall Equities Group is the parent company of COPA STC and is a private, full-service real estate investment, development, and property management company representing the interests of select private investors and company-sponsored group investment entities.
What we are looking for:
COPA Productions is looking for an experienced creative Videographer and Video Editor. You will thrive in this position if you are a jack-of-all-trades in the world of video creation and motion graphic design. You will be responsible for filming, editing and creating 2D graphics for our branded content and marketing assets. You love creating high quality video content in a start-up environment. You are completely versatile in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Premiere & Adobe After Effects. You are someone who excels in filming, video editing and motion graphic, especially short form.
Only accepting applicants who provide a portfolio and/or reel of your previous work.
- Creating, filming, editing and animating highly engaging videos for a diverse array of our branded digital media channels.
- Bringing our brands to life through engaging video content for our websites, social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), and branded content.
- Filming, editing and creating motion graphics to enhance every marketing assets.
- Creating & designing graphic animation for branded videos.
- Designing & illustrating marketing assets such as flyers, digital banners, posters.
- Creative storyteller through motion animation and video editing.
- Creating a conceptual design, collaborating with a team, filming, editing and then implementing motion graphics are all in a day’s work.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Videographer, Video Editor and Motion Graphic Designer
- Excels in Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects and
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills.
- Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques.
- Top notch interpersonal and communication skills but are also self-starters, able to work independently from a group.
- Creative and imaginative with an eye for color, balance, and layout
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Intimate knowledge of file formats & codecs.
- Adobe After Effects
Work Status & Location:
This full-time position is located in Walnut Creek, CA.
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, engaging and effective branded content, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a resume and a link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!