Director of Client Success
Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Gro Intelligence is a rapidly growing, mission-driven software company that is creating a more connected and productive global agriculture industry. We are an incredibly diverse team of technologists, scientists, and academics with a shared passion for building software that impacts everyone in the world on the most basic level.
Our products make high quality agricultural data available to everyone, including many of the world’s largest companies and non-government organizations, who rely on our data to understand and predict the availability and price of food on a global basis. We do this by standardizing huge volumes of structured and unstructured data, then transforming it into actionable knowledge for large corporate agribusinesses, financial institutions, consulting firms, and non-profit organizations. With offices in both New York and Nairobi, and the financial backing of prominent investors including TPG Growth and Data Collective, Gro is rapidly building out our team to continue this mission.
We are looking for highly-motivated, intellectually curious people who are hungry for personal growth. Successful candidates have versatile talents and are excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for a passionate Director of Client Success who will partner with and ensure the long term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, hands on experience implementing enterprise software and most importantly, a results-oriented, consultative approach to addressing client needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within customer base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Design and implement customer success processes and best practices
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- +5 years experience in client services and/or technical project management in a SaaS company
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Ability to perform strategic client reviews to identify client needs or workflow gaps