Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Recently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation.
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
As part of our Customer Success team, the Program Manager is responsible for overseeing our Strategic Sponsorship Programs. These high value Programs are core to our product distribution and growth strategies. The ideal candidate has strong capabilities in process excellence, marketing, and project management.
- Be the primary owner and customer advocate for the assigned Programs
- Partner with Program sponsors to create success metrics ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Continually identify opportunities to improve Program performance
- Think systematically to identify and address both internal and external impacts to processes, departments, customers, IT/systems, sales, reporting tools, etc.
- Lead communication with cross-functional areas
- Expand the quality of existing Programs and help to design new ones
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross-functional groups to ensure Program success
- Develop and own all Program-related marketing and communication plans
- Utilize a standard project management methodology to manage Program implementation and ongoing needs
- Work with appropriate groups within FormFire to ensure that issue is resolved in timely manner
- Develop/Lead new Program element webinars/conference calls.
- Conduct regular Program business reviews with assigned customers and internal Develop industry partnerships
You may be a great fit if you possess these attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Program management, project management, or marketing is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Proven ability to create and execute strategic project plans
- Demonstrated ability to work with high profile, strategic clients and build strong relationships
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical to success and are required
- You're intellectually curious, eager to learn and improve, and able to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to think systematically and improve processes
Health, dental, LTD, STD, group life insurance, 401k, generous time off, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Our customers entrust us with sensitive data, so you will need to successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.