Enterprise Sales Leader
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Recently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation. We are taking on new technologies to support our growing company!
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
As the Enterprise Sales Leader, you’ll help promote and grow our strategic partner relationships. These partners are typically carriers, large insurance agencies, and other technology and service providers. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked for a health insurance carrier or has experience selling enterprise software to carriers. This is a high visibility, strategic role in our organization.
- Master our software platform
- Be able to articulate our vision and products to our strategic partners
- Work with customers to understand their business problems and sell solutions, not software
- Build relationships and partnerships that increase the value of our technology ecosystem
- Be seen as an industry thought leader; convey our message to industry constituents
- Ensure customer needs and feedback are shared with the appropriate internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate meets these requirements:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, either at a health insurance carrier, a large agency, or in a role where you were selling software to a carrier
- You love selling; you’re a rainmaker. You love the thrill of the hunt, not farming.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology
- You have the ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to coach and develop others, and to be coached
- Excellent communication skills. You need the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- Candidates must be ambitious, eager to learn and improve, and have a sense of humor
- You’re intellectually curious and have passions outside of work
- Your personality reflects that you're resilient, adaptable, and have the ability to deal with ambiguity (p.s. our hiring process involves a personality test)
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k with match, generous PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to apply and learn more about our company and products.