Director of New Product Development
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Recently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation. We are taking on new technologies to support our growing company!
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
We are looking for an individual with experience in the design, deployment and business development of insurance products and their market. They must have:
- An ability to design and develop new competitive health and benefit products for entry into the insurance industry marketplace.
- A capability to work with legal, financial and market requirements in delivering products.
- A creative approach to programs and products that are enabled and sold via technology.
- Achieve high sales of new products offered within the marketplace.
Professional qualities and strengths:
- Product Development/Rollout Creativity
- Project Planning/Management
- Contracting & Price Negotiations experience
- Strategic & Market Planning with technology delivery platforms
- Analytical Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role at an Insurance Carrier, Consultancy or and affiliated industry group.
- Demonstrated abilities to plan and take Product and Program concepts to market.
- Track record of establishing Product or Programs in Benefits Insurance marketplace.
- BA & MBA in related financial or business area
- Risk Management experience a plus
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k with match, generous PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to apply and learn more about our company and products.