Director of Customer Success
Growth | Cleveland, OH | Full Time
Recently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Cleveland Plain Dealer, FormFire's best-in-class software is used by health insurance carriers, brokers, and employers for benefits administration, enrollment, and compliance tracking.
But why would you want to work here? Because we offer a fun, challenging and engaging place to build your career. Our core values are centered around accountability, ensuring a rewarding place to work and creating value through brave innovation. We are taking on new technologies to support our growing company!
Oh, and we have quarterly happy hours, a free in-house gym, movie theatre popcorn, etc. Check out our culture at https://www.formfire.com/careers.
Our Customer Growth team is responsible for delivering successful business outcomes through customer engagement models that cost-effectively drive the adoption, expansion, and renewal of our product and service offerings.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will lead our Customer Success and Program Success teams. These teams are responsible for driving product adoption through a variety of channels and ensuring customer retention.
- Think and act strategically in support of company goals
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Build a best-in-class team through talent selection and coaching
- Develop the company Customer Success operating framework, including playbook design, metrics, and customer engagement processes
- Assist in enterprise-level sales discussions
- Work closely with the Director of Service Delivery to ensure all customer needs are addressed
- Lead Voice of the Customer initiatives and partner with product teams to ensure we’re focused on addressing customer needs
- Work with our BI team to create and maintain internal reports and those that will be delivered to a customer
- Create department processes and supporting documentation
- Understand and effectively communicate health insurance industry best practices to the team and clients
You may be a great fit if you possess these attributes:
- Proven ability to lead customer-facing teams, preferably in a role related to Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, or Program Management teams, preferably in a cloud/SaaS-based technology environment
- Strong project management skills
- Experience interacting with executive-level customers
- Minimal travel requirements
- Superior management skills and ability to work with large and dynamic teams
- Experience facilitating 1:1 performance reviews, mid-year and annual, for entire team
- A team player who is able to take direction and ownership of individual work
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
And here are some "we would really love it if you have these things" skills:
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry
- PMP certification
Health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and group life insurance, 401k with match, generous PTO, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to apply and learn more about our company and products.