Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Flowers for Dreams is ushering in a craft flower movement. Locally crafted flowers for fair and honest prices across locations in Chicago, Milwaukee, and Detroit, as well as overnight shipping to most of the Great Lakes region. Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity. Named one of Business Insider's Most Inspiring Companies in America.
We're looking for a capable people-person to help deliver exceptional customer service to our amazing clients & customers. This passionate customer rep would be responsible for live website chat, emails, subscription customers, retail and other inquiries. The position is based in Chicago with all work required onsite.
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, website and social channels.
- Greet and engage walk-in customers at Flowers for Dreams headquarters.
- Manage merchandise inventory, office supplies, and vendor ordering.
- Assist daily ops team with dispatch support and delivery success.
- 2+ years experience in startup customer service or retail management roles.
- Strong communication and writing/email skills, with always-positive demeanor.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing circumstances, and keep obsessively organized.
- Shared aesthetic preferences and values, passionate about Flowers for Dreams mission.
Cover letter required. In <2-3 paragraphs, please detail what draws you to the role, your informative experience(s), and shared values & excitement about the Flowers for Dreams brand.