Associate Account Executive
Sales | Santa Barbara, CA | Full Time
ClearPathGPS is looking for an Associate Account Executive. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, 20+ person company where everything you do has a big impact and your sense of fun, creativity and fresh ideas are appreciated and rewarded just as much as your excellent communication skills, attention to detail and passion for talking to customers.
The Associate Account Executive is an entry-level, inside sales role and selling is done primarily over the phone and via email. This is an ideal position for high character, hungry and motivated individuals who wish to build a career in software sales. It provides a hands-on opportunity to learn from the best, grow your career and have a lot of fun. Advancement opportunities are available for top performers and can be a fast track into an Account Executive position. This is a Santa Barbara based position, with offices in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Associate Account Executive is a cold call hunting role responsible for generating your own leads. You will be given a list of companies to call and prospect. Once you have a prospect interested in learning more about the software and our products, you will complete a discovery call to qualify the company and to learn more about their fleet, structure and paint points. You will be responsible for learning the software, integrations, industry and competitive landscape.
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for the following metrics:
- Maintaining a high cadence or targeted outreach sales calls/cold calls into our target market
- Sending a high volume of targeted daily e-mail communications to prospective customers
- Conducting discovery calls prospective ClearPathGPS clients
- Giving high-level solution overview demonstrations to prospective ClearPathGPS clients, conducting needs analysis and identifying business issues/pain points.
- Developing new leads through internet research, lists and directories and social media and entering them into our HubSpot CRM system.
- Supporting ClearPathGPS marketing efforts by assisting in online, direct mail and other marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience include but are not limited to:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong track record of excellence and achievement
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with HubSpot or SalesForce is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office, social media and general internet research
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls daily
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business and an insatiable desire to succeed
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, partners and employees
At ClearPathGPS you will enjoy a generous compensation package consisting of a base salary plus commission that rewards performance. Additionally, we offer a robust benefits package that includes Company paid healthcare, paid vacation time, 401k Plan, paid parking and more……. We have an amazing company culture and you will be part of a dynamic, results driven team that is emerging as a leader in the fast-growing GPS/Telematics space. We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing personalities who want to achieve their goals and have fun doing it!
Founded in 2013, we have been helping small to mid-sized business with fleets of vehicles track and manage their assets to operate more efficiently, safely and profitably. Our telematics software platform and GPS tracking devices are used by thousands of businesses in all 50 states with over 100 fleets right here in Santa Barbara County, such as Marborg, The Berry Man, Easy Lift Transportation and Big Green Cleaning. From our offices located in Downtown Santa Barbara our team of 20+ people develops, sells and supports products that receive glowing customer reviews on Trustpilot and Capterra for their ease of use, business results and our extraordinary customer service. Read the reviews and you’ll know you’re working with a product line that customers love. ClearPathGPS was founded on the idea that if we deliver consistent value to our customers at a fair price, they’ll decide to keep using our service without having to lock them into a contract. At its core, we are honest and transparent, we operate with integrity and timeliness, and we deliver on our promises.