Director of Business Development
Administration | San Diego, CA | Full Time
JOB AD – Director of Business Development
Want to be a part of a growing company in a field that’s prime for disruption and that’s making a difference in our world? Look no further than Artemis Institute for Clinical Research! You’ll enjoy a friendly and exciting culture with opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer the following generous benefits to our full-time employees:
- A range of PPO and HMO medical plans
- PPO and HMO dental plans by
- Vision coverage, Long Term Disability plan, and Life/AD&D coverage
- 401k plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- A welcoming work environment
We’re looking for a bright, talented new team member to be a part of our story. Check out this current opening and if you think you may be a fit for the role, see instructions for how to apply below.
Artemis Research is a leading Principal Investigator and Patient Focused clinical research company dedicated to advancing medical treatments. Established in 2008 by colleagues who bring more than 50 years of combined research experience, Artemis specializes in Psychiatry/Neurology and Internal Medicine studies. With multiple locations serving Southern California including San Diego, San Marcos and Riverside, each Artemis site is fully equipped to conduct complex clinical research trials.
Artemis is looking for a Director of Business Development. Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Business Development is responsible for winning more profitable and therapeutically aligned research projects and establishing and/or improving Sponsor relationships for the company. The role is also responsible for identifying new opportunities for growth within the industry.
Company Name: Artemis Institute for Clinical Research
Title of Position: Director of Business Development
Position Type: Full time 5 days/week
Pay Range: TBD based on experience
Travel: Some travel for industry events and client meetings
Work Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00 pm and Fridays 8:30am – 3:00 pm;
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or other discipline relevant to Sales and Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development, preferably in varying industries to demonstrate the ability to work in different verticals
- Clinical research or health industry experience preferred but not required
- Reach or exceed the annual target for “projects won” for 2020 to $8MM
- Create a consistent and effective process with operations and sales and marketing to effectively “hand-off’ a project to ensure Artemis succeeds in the execution of a clinical trial project
- Create and execute a consistent BD tracking process to effectively analyze and communicate BD efforts and performance to the operations and executive team
- Create a strategy plan for growth and opportunities
- Lead the business development efforts at the 2 major trade shows for 2020
- Meet or exceed company revenue targets
- High degree of strategic thought and planning with an ability to analyze new areas for innovative growth within the industry
- Direct experience working with Salesforce or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- High degree of organization and planning
- High level of effective communication
- A team player who can receive and provide constructive feedback
- Able to work independently and with minimal oversight, while proficient in providing transparency on work initiatives.
- High degree of professionalism that allows for successful interaction with a conservative group of clients (pharma) while being tenacious in tracking leads and connecting with new contacts
- A strong belief in the value of a corporate culture
How to Apply: Follow this link and then click: https://hire.jobscore.com/careers/artemisinstituteforclinicalresearch/jobs/director-of-strategic-growth-business-development-bCVSW-dv4r6RnCaKirYR2p?previewing=true
Benefits: We provide a competitive benefit program including: 401 K Plan with company match; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Life, AD&D and LTD Insurance and paid time off.
Company Core Values:
- We always put patients first
- We deliver the best customer experience
- We do the right thing
- We work as a team
- We embrace continuous improvement